Saturday, November 12, 2016

Quotes for Scrupulous Humans

"And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."  ------John Steinbeck

"No man knows how bad he is until he tries very hard to be good." --------C.S. Lewis

"It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people don't want apologies, and the wrong sort take advantage of them." ---------P.G. Wodehouse

"Dear Sirs: Regarding your article, 'What's Wrong With the World?' I am. Yours truly, G.K. Chesterton." ---------G.K. Chesterton

"I am an evil man-cub, and my stomach is sad in me." ---------Rudyard Kipling

"There is no hurry. We shall get there one day." -------A.A. Milne

"There was already a deep black wordless conviction in him that the way to avoid Jesus was to avoid sin." ----------Flannery O'Connor

"My daddy used to tell me not to chew on something that was eating you." ------Cormac McCarthy

"What I say is, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow." ------P.G. Wodehouse


No comments:

Post a Comment